It’s time for our Christmas competition again and this this year we are giving you the chance to win a John Lewis ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’ Hamper worth £500.00!
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is visit the DebtBustingExpert.com Facebook page and tell us what you have done to make it onto Santa’s nice list this year, simply post in the comments section on the competition post and we will enter you into our prize Draw which will run in late November.
If you don’t have Facebook you can also enter using Twitter, simply tweet our Editor @RichFenton with the hashtag #DebtBustingChristmas with your reason for making it onto the nice list.
Win this fabulous Christmas Hamper from John Lewis and make Christmas one to remember with all of these great goodies delivered to your door.
2x Jean Pernet Champagne Brut Tradition, France, 75cl, 12% vol
These bottles of champagne are clean, crisp and incredibly well-made using traditional techniques. They are nicely balanced and with plenty of length – perfect for a time such as this.
Taylor’s Late Bottled Vintage Port, 75cl, 20% vol
Produced from rich fruity wines from single harvest, this Late Bottled Vintage has been developed as an alternative to Vintage Port for the more casual diner. Its longer wood ageing means that it is ready to drink when bottled, needs no decanting and will remain in good condition for several weeks after the bottle is first opened.
The Carved Angel Luxury Cranberry & White Chocolate Christmas Pudding, 680g
Smooth, very light, moist and not too sweet, this is a Christmas Pudding combination you will literally melt into. If you’d prefer a traditional pudding on Christmas Day, this one can be enjoyed on Boxing Day or New Year.
John Lewis Twelve Days of Christmas Crackers, Pack of 12
Count down to Christmas with this beautiful set of crackers. Inside each one, you’ll find a gift suitable for everyone, from a mini photo frame to corkscrew.
What else is in the hamper?
- Domaine Dampt Petit Chablis Vieilles Vignes, France 2011, 75cl, 12.5% vol
- Chemin des Papes Côtes-Du-Rhône, France 2015, 75cl, 14% vol
- Glenmorangie The Original 10 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70cl, 40% vol
- Tracklements Hot Garlic Charcuteriment, 100g
- Union Hand Roasted House Blend Cafetiere Grind Coffee, 200g
- Buttermilk Clotted Cream Fudge, 175g
- Farhi Milk & Dark Chocolate Brazils, 210g
- Fudge Kitchen Peanut Brittles, 150g
- Joe & Seph’s Chocolate Orange Popcorn, 80g
- Mighty Fine Peanut Butter Honeycomb Dips, 220g
- Sally Williams Soft Nougat Pieces with Roasted Almond Nuts, 150g
- England Preserves Raspberry Deluxe Jam, 215g
- James White Russet Apple Juice, 75cl
- England Preserves London Marmalade, 250g
- Olives Et Al Sweet Chilli Harissa Almonds, 150g
- Olives Et Al Sunshine Pitted Rosemary & Garlic Olives, 221g
- Cottage Delight Pheasant Pâté with Fine Champagne, 190g
- Tracklements Cranberry, Port & Orange Sauce, 250g
- Tracklements Spicy Tomato Ketchup, 230ml
- Tracklements Sweet Mustard Ketchup, 230ml
- Arden’s Garlic & Parsley Swirls, 60g
- Grandma Wild’s Oaty Biscuits for Cheese Mature Cheddar, 130g
- The Fine Cheese Co. Flavoured Crackers for Artisan Cheeses, 450g
- Taylors of Harrogate English Breakfast Leaf Tea, 125g
- The Secret Truffletier Christmas Chocolate Collection, 240g
- Cocoa Loco Organic Twelve Days of Christmas Milk Chocolate Slab, 500g
- Farhi Amaretti, 200g
- Cottage Delight Chocolate Wafers, 175g
- Loison Panettone Classico, 350g
- Teoni’s Chocolate Enrobed Shortbread with Raspberries, 225g
- STAS Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Bauble, 200g
- The Original Cake Company Fruit Tin Cake Topped with Red Cherries & Almonds
- Frank’s Peanut & Toffee Oat Biscuits, 300g